This seminar will help in addressing a challenge faced by many teachers today – Why is this particular class so difficult? What can we do, together, to change things? How can we get out of the spiral of defeat and low expectation to enhance success in learning, and social interaction? Most of all how can we support one another?
• What do we mean by hard class
• Why do some classes get hard or have a reputation?
• The importance of establishing classes well
– the first hours, first days
– the critical first meeting with new classes, particularly 'reputation classes
– re-establishing a class that has gone off the rails
• Approaches to cracking a hard or reputation class
• Developing individual behaviour management plans for troublesome and behaviourally disordered students
• Teacher bullying – why some teachers are bullied and how to address it
• Teacher stress
Completing ‘Cracking the Hard Class’ will contribute 5 hours of NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered PD addressing 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.3.2, 4.4.2 from the Australian Professional Standards for Teachers towards maintaining Proficient Teacher Accreditation in NSW.
Register a Group & Save
Register 5 or more delegates and pay $230.00 per person
Registration 8.30am – 9.00am Seminar 9.00am – 3.00pm
*Please Note: As so many teachers wish to attend our SYDNEY seminars we now offer separate days for PRIMARY School (Wed) and HIGH School (Fri). Please ensure you enrol in the correct seminar.
Click on the Seminar below for full details and flyer
|Seminar Date||Fri 26 March 21|
|Presenter||Dr Bill Rogers|
|Location||NSW - Homebush - Waterview Convention Centre|
The Dynamic Learning Group is endorsed to provide the NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) Registered Professional Development for teachers accredited at Proficient Teacher.